Monday, April 1, 2013

Several Dog Quilts

I adore my dogs!  each dog in the home gets a quilt.  I have never had a dog chew up their quilt........ their BED, yes, other blankets, yes, but never their patchwork.
FRANNY'S quilt was from a fabric with squares with dog pictures, and for the border; pink wiener doggies!
And Jazzy has a quilt made from the TUMBLER pieces I have a bag full of.  The border for my Jazzy dog is musical notes!  Anytime I find a FQ or an eighth of animal fabric I snatch it up; cut tumbler blocks, and then go through them for the next dog quilt I make.  How many dog quilts have I made like this?  Hmmmmm  My Manfred, my Jazzy.  Sharon's Emily, Suzanne's Lucy and Ben's Roxy.  I guess that's 5.........

Roxy... is Ben's Good Old Girl.  He rescued her at advanced Doggy Age, and she adores him like only a dog knows how to do!  For Christmas, I made her her very own warm Tumbler Quilt!


No comments: