Friday, November 3, 2023

Floral Ohio Star Quilt

 I made this generous lap quilt from leftover 10" squares from another project (Jacobs Ladder for Erika) and plain white yardage purchased in bulk online for $2.99 a yard. 



It has 20 10 1/2" blocks made from a Missouri Star pattern and it finished at 53 x 66.

https://youtu.be/SeIhkAhS7cY?si=pq9DgFxY5-_hknm7


I like to free motion the borders off the frame on the Juki.


I made swirls all over the place over the quilt body. Serpentine lines on the side borders.  Some feathers and other designs on each top and bottom borders. 



The quilt frame makes all the difference in my free motion quilting. I have space and can glide my quilt over it to quickly and easily fill on my dense designs.

This quilt is listed for sale on etsy for $130. 

SOLD on Etsy



No comments: