Thursday, January 5, 2023

CONNECT 2023

 What is God calling me to in 2023?

On Sunday, January 1, 2023, our priest changed up the services and instead of a sermon, invited us to participate by listening to several readings. We were given time after each reading to meditate and asked to jot down words that were meaningful.  I wrote down CONNECT even before we started. From the readings I wrote, Give You Peace, The Work of your Fingers, and Treasured. I continued the next several days with the readi gs and realized God was calling me to CONNECT for 2023. Connect with God, family, feelings, ministry, my husband. 

In order to meditate on and pray this year, I made my own Intention Quilt. 



Inspired by a Missouri Star Quilt Company tutorial https://youtu.be/zq6zRYLMHK4

I used quarter yard cutes cut into 9.5 inch blocks. Thr block size finishes at 6". 



No comments: