Friday, February 4, 2022

Ezekiel's Cozy Quilt

 I made this quilt from a pile of miscellaneous scraps given to me by my friend Sharon when she cleaned out her sewing room. They were varous sizes of scraps, from Mikey Mouse, to Spiderman, from Hulk to Captain America. 



I combined each color to a solid and made a random number of blocks, depending on how much fabric I had of each design. 


I saw I coul make an around the world pattern, and had enough blocks and bits to widen the back!

He loves it......



To make this quilt cozy, I backed it with a piece of flannel I had bought at Joann's after Christmas. It features tiny skeleton dinosaurs with Christmas hats! I then free motion quilted a meandar over a thin, poly bat. 


The final scraps were JUST enough to make a pillowcase! 





No comments: